- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 oz buttermilk
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and scooped out of skin
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In the jar of a blender, blend the garlic and buttermilk until smooth.
- Add the avocado, basil, chives, tarragon, anchovy paste, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and blend until smooth. If the dressing is too thick, add a touch more buttermilk until your desired consistency.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with your favorite salad.
(ads will not print)