Pressure Cooker Soup Stock
- 1 roast chicken or turkey carcass (remove any herbs/aromatics from the cavity), beef bones, or ham bone
- 3 medium carrots
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 onion, halved (skins on)
- 1 tablespoon whole peppercorns
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 10 cups water
- Place the carcass/bones with the remaining ingredients in the insert of a pressure cooker. Be sure not to add liquid past the maximum fill line.
- Place the cover on the pressure cooker, and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
- Depressurize, allow the stock cool slightly.
- Skim any fat, strain the stock and store in air tight containers in the refrigerator or in the freezer.