Got five minutes? Hop to the kitchen, unleash your inner Easter bunny and make this easy 3-ingredient White Chocolate Easter Bark!
I avoided it for as long as possible. I turned a blind eye when I would pass the aisle at the store. But then…it was…inevitable. It was time.
Time for Easter chocolate.
Here we are, my friends. The last of what I call the “candy holidays.” We have nearly made it – from Halloween to Christmas to Valentine’s Day to our final hurrah, Easter – after this, we will have a break. Unless, of course, they decided to make Fourth of July Peeps (shh, don’t give them any ideas!).
Let’s head out with a bang, shall we? I unleashed my inner Easter Bunny and hopped into my kitchen to make the easiest treat I know: White Chocolate Easter Bark!
HOW DO I MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE EASTER BARK?
Whether you’re looking for a something sweet to fill your Easter baskets, looking for ideas to use up the extra chocolate you will have after the holiday, or in our case, making treats to hand out to friends, this White Chocolate Easter bark can’t get any easier. All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes or less!
Just melt good-quality white chocolate, spread over a prepared baking tray, and top with colorful Easter candy. After it’s cool, simply break into pieces and you are ready to gift this delicious Easter treat.
I used a combination of mini eggs – Cadbury chocolate and M&M Peanut Butter – but of course, use whatever combination makes you happy!
Wishing you and yours a sweet and joyous Easter!
MORE TREATS TO MAKE
Ensaymada: Filipino Brioche Bread
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Cranberry Curd and Hazelnut Shortbread Bars
Spanish Coffee Cake
Ube Halaya (Filipino Purple Yam Jam)
Coffee-Glazed Baked Chocolate Doughnuts
White Chocolate Easter Bark
- 16 oz good quality white chocolate chopped (I used Ghirardelli’s White Chocolate Chips)
- 1 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 cup M&M’S Easter Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Speckled Eggs
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper. If you wish, use a ruler and pencil to draw an 8×10 inch rectangle in the center of the parchment paper, then flip the paper over so the pencil lines are touching the baking pan.
- Place 12 oz of the white chocolate in a medium sized microwave safe glass bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave, then begin heating up the chocolate incrementally for 30 seconds on HIGH. Stir the chocolate with a spatula and repeat heating in 30 second increments 2-3 more times, stirring between, until the chocolate is mostly melted. Remove from the microwave, add the remaining white chocolate to the bowl and stir constantly until all the chocolate is melted and is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate onto the parchment lined baking sheet, using a spatula to spread it into an even layer. Scatter the mini egg candies and let it sit at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours. You can also speed up the process and let it chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden.
- Use a knife to cut or break the bark into pieces.