PAPAYA SEED VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
Save those papaya seeds and put them in a tasty salad dressing!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1/2 cup fresh papaya cut in cubes
- 3 tablespoons papaya seeds and pulp
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Place papaya, papaya seeds and pulp in a blender and puree until smooth.
Add the vinegar, agave nectar, Dijon mustard, ginger, salt and pepper and blend.
Add the olive oil and blend again. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 25mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1.7% | Vitamin C: 6.7% | Calcium: 0.4% | Iron: 0.7%