FILIPINO RICE NOODLES WITH VEGGIES!
This is an excellent recipe for vegetarian. Just use mushroom sauce instead of fish sauce.
~ Jesus M Eugenio
– Meanwhile, bring the stock to a boil in a large pot. Add noodles upon boiling, cook. Drain and set aside both stock and noodles.
– In a large wok, heat oil over medium-low heat. Sauté the onion and garlic. When the onion is transparent, add the mushrooms and tofu. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, and pepper.
– Add vegetables, stirring occasionally. Add a little extra oil or reserved stock to avoid sticking. When the vegetables are crisp yet tender, add all the noodles and the stock one cup at a time. Stir well.
– Garnish with cilantro and serve with a squeeze of lemon.
– It's a fresh and simple stir-fry that cooks up in minutes!
Hi, I’m Liren. I am a mother of two and wife to one, currently based in the SF Bay Area, land of fresh foods and sublime wine...