PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT TEA PARTY!
Made these yesterday. They were delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe!
– In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour mixture, until you have course crumbs.
– Whisk the eggs lightly and combine with the coconut cream. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just moist.
– Add the raspberries and coconut to the dough, then mix lightly. The dough will be sticky.
– On a well floured surface, turn the sticky dough out and knead very lightly until the raspberries are incorporated into the dough and the dough is shaped into a disk.
– Place the scones in the freezer for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
– Once the scones are chilled, bake for 20 minutes, or until golden. Enjoy while warm.
Hi, I’m Liren. I am a mother of two and wife to one, currently based in the SF Bay Area, land of fresh foods and sublime wine...