Say cheers to the holidays with a sip (or two!) of exceptional eggnog — Santa Clo is coming to town with Maple Bourbon Eggnog to share! This post is sponsored by Clover Sonoma.
While the big guy is busy making his list and checking it twice up in the North Pole, down here in Northern California, there’s someone very special coming to town! Here are a couple of hints: this someone special is a SHE, is white with black spots (or is it black with white spots?), and is ready to say ho ho ho with us with a holiday classic!
Can you guess?
Clo, the friendly cow from our friends at Clover Sonoma, is getting in the holiday spirit and will be traveling in her
sleigh adorable Clover truck all over Northern California!! She’ll be fashionably dressed in her full Santa suit and pouring her Maple Bourbon Eggnog, as well as Organic Eggnog to spread some holiday cheer!
Plus, she’s embracing the full spirit of Christmas by supporting some special charities, and you can help! Simply snap a holiday photo with Santa Clo! For every Santa Clo photo sent to your email, Clover Sonoma will make a $1 donation to one of these charities of your choosing:
- CUESA: CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs.
- Variety Children’s Charity: Variety – The Children’s Charity of Northern CA is dedicated to delivering life-enriching services and needed funds that build better futures for the children of Northern California, from the Oregon state line down to Bakersfield.
- Redwood Empire Food Bank: The Redwood Empire Food Bank is the largest hunger-relief organization serving north coastal California, from Sonoma County to the Oregon border.
What a fun way for all of us to help Santa Clo raise money for these worthy causes! Be sure to check out where Santa Clo will be stopping for her next holiday parking lot party!
A Taste of Maple Bourbon Eggnog
If you can’t make it to meet Santa Clo in person, not to worry! You can still get in the holiday spirit at home with Clover Sonoma’s newest eggnog (and my new personal favorite!). Their Organic Maple Bourbon Eggnog combines their traditional creamy eggnog with the sweetness of maple and a dash of bourbon flavor. And if you need a little extra wamth, add a dash of cozy by BYOB – Bring Your Own Bourbon!
Organic Maple Bourbon Eggnog is based on a founder’s recipe, that includes special holiday spices and uses clean ingredients that contain no carrageenan, cornstarch or corn syrup. Can you think of a better way to add a little extra holiday cheer? All you need are some twinkly lights, a crackling fire, and the ones you love!
Pick up Organic Maple Bourbon Eggnog and the entire line of Clover Sonoma eggnogs at fine retailers like Save Mart, Lucky, Nugget, Oliver’s Markets, Mollie Stone’s, Lunardis, Draegers and New Leaf!
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in partnership with Clover Sonoma. Thank you for supporting brands that matter to me; sponsored posts such as this help behind the scenes at Kitchen Confidante. All opinions in this post are, as always, my own.
Maple Bourbon Eggnog
- 1 quart Clover Sonoma Organic Eggnog
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 cup bourbon (or brandy or cognac)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream for garnish
- nutmeg for garnish
- Pour eggnog into a punch bowl or pitcher. Whisk in maple syrup and bourbon, adding more or less to taste, along with cinnamon. Serve chilled with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg.